Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Goodbye Gray's Anatomy

Gray's Anatomy has been one of my favorite shows from the first episode, but episodes this season have greatly disturbed me. Two of the main characters have embarked on a lesbian relationship. And shockingly the writers have been educating us on just how to have lesbian sex. There has never been anything about how to have heterosexual sex, so why this? (I would be just as offended.) I hurt for young children whose parents let them watch this. They are being bombarded with confusing messages about sex. Instead of learning about healthy sex within the bounds of marriage, they are being told that anything goes.

I no longer watch Gray's Anatomy I'm sorry to say because its stories and character development have been compelling. This story-line, however, is not. So, goodbye Gray's Anatomy.

No comments: